Schools of nursing and allied health and wellbeing use the try out of crucial educational abilities (TEAS ATI), to evaluate candidates for admission. This examination replaced on August 31, 2016, while the ATI TEAS try was released. the hot model of the test will replace the TEAS V. With exam-focused guide and particular perform, Kaplan's ATI TEAS: High-Yield perform for the hot ATI TEAS provides the great education you want to in attaining the easiest rating attainable and get into the varsity of your selection.
- 170-item diagnostic perform try with suggestions to focus on vulnerable parts for ranking development
- 400+ perform questions and reasons to strengthen your skills
- 50-question on-line Qbank for extra test-like practice
- Expert overview of all TEAS topics: studying, Math, technological know-how, and English Language Usage
- Kaplan the right way to organize you for even the toughest concepts
- Practical test-taking concepts and learn techniques
Read or Download ATI TEAS: High-Yield Practice for the New ATI TEAS (Kaplan Test Prep) PDF
Best allied health professions books
The 3rd variation of creation to Splinting: A scientific Reasoning and Problem-Solving process is helping readers grasp the fundamental idea, rules, and strategies of splinting wanted for medical perform. utilizing a mixture textbook/workbook structure, it integrates thought and technical wisdom with hands-on studying positive aspects that equip readers with crucial medical wisdom, serious considering abilities, and problem-solving talents linked to splinting.
The human foot is a posh physique half composed of fifty-two bones, that's twenty-five percentage of all of the bones within the physique. still, the foot is usually considered by means of the general public and medical professionals as a “minor” physique half. equally, the significance of pedal proof in crime research has additionally lengthy been undervalued, yet as shoes facts has turn into ordinarily utilized in forensic events, so has pedal facts, that's why this seminal paintings is so very important: it's the first textbook ever devoted to forensic podiatry.
Jeder, der Patienten nach einem Schlaganfall behandelt, sollte das zweite Buch von Patricia M. Davies (Autorin des Bestsellers "Hemiplegie", Rehabilitation und Prävention 18) kennen. Denn hier stellt sie ihre Erkenntnisse und Konzepte zur Rehabilitation von Hemiplegikern vor. Das Buch befaßt sich mit der selektiven Rumpfaktivität, einem Aspekt der Behandlung halbseitengelähmter Patienten, der bisher mehr oder weniger vernachlässigt wurde.
This publication offers an summary of the present state-of-art in combining advances in biomedical imaging with intraoperative navigation and preoperative making plans for urologic surgical procedure. those advances carry nice promise in enhancing diagnostic and healing urologic interventions to enhance sufferer results.
- Koneman's Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology (Color Atlas & Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology)
- Handbook of Long-Term Care Administration and Policy (Public Administration and Public Policy)
- Special Tests in Musculoskeletal Examination E-Book: An evidence-based guide for clinicians (Physiotherapy Pocketbooks)
- European Social Policy and Social Work: Citizenship-Based Social Work
- Tidy's Physiotherapy E-Book (Physiotherapy Essentials)
- Wired For Sound: A Journey Into Hearing (2016 Edition: revised and updated, with a new postscript)
Additional resources for ATI TEAS: High-Yield Practice for the New ATI TEAS (Kaplan Test Prep)
ATI TEAS: High-Yield Practice for the New ATI TEAS (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan