By Reem Raslan
Read or Download Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series) PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
This ebook is ready the gender dimensions of common source exploitation and administration, with a spotlight on Asia. It explores the uneasy negotiations among concept, coverage and perform which are frequently obtrusive in the realm of gender, atmosphere and common source administration, particularly the place gender is known as a political, negotiated and contested component to social relationships.
'Human legislation needs to be reformulated to maintain human actions in concord with the unchanging and common legislation of nature. ' This 1987 assertion through the area fee on atmosphere and improvement hasn't ever been extra proper and pressing than it really is at the present time. regardless of the various criminal responses to numerous environmental difficulties, extra greenhouse gases than ever prior to are being published into the ambience, organic variety is swiftly declining and fish shares within the oceans are dwindling.
Oil locate in Ghana, which has already made the govt. and the folks of Ghana euphoric, is likely one of the significant concerns this e-book seeks to handle. Having Nigeria in brain, the authors desire to warning Ghana to not be complacent together with her oil locate, yet to endeavour to place potential mechanisms in position to regulate it good.
Die Finanzindustrie ist Spiegel der Gesellschaft und ihr Businessmodell befindet sich nicht erst seit der Finanzkrise am Scheideweg. Wenn die Negativspirale aus Klimawandel, rasantem Bevölkerungswachstum, ungehemmter Urbanisierung und zunehmend sozialen Spannungen abgewendet werden soll, sind ganzheitliche Management-Ansätze zwingend.
- Hazardous Waste and Pollution: Detecting and Preventing Green Crimes
- The Impact of Displaced People’s Temporary Shelters on their Surrounding Environment: 16 (SpringerBriefs in Environment, Security, Development and Peace)
- The Strategic Environmental Assessment Directive: A Plan for Success?
- China's Energy Efficiency and Conservation: Household Behaviour, Legislation, Regional Analysis and Impacts (SpringerBriefs in Environment, Security, Development and Peace)
- The Endangered Species Act: : History, Conservation, Biology, and Public Policy
- Die rechtliche Regulierung invasiver gebietsfremder Arten in Deutschland: Bestandsaufnahme und Bewertung (Schriftenreihe Natur und Recht) (German Edition)
Additional info for Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series)
Antidumping: A Developing Country Perspective (Global Trade Law Series) by Reem Raslan