By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislation in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislation and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislations international locations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and provides info from the felony process in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislations and economics process includes using quantitative equipment in study. this can be in step with the expectancies in an utilized economics box akin to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislation issues in contracts, torts, and estate, the publication is going extra to introduce state of the art and region-relevant issues, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather swap, and transboundary water matters. The e-book is supported by means of an in depth record of reference fabrics, in addition to examine and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ realizing of the rules mentioned within the ebook. it's a studying instrument, firstly, and will be used as a stand-alone source to educate the subject material of agricultural legislation and economics to execs new to the topic region in addition to to scholars in legislation university, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers learn findings on such themes as meals defense, weather swap, transboundary usual assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and logos to spotlight the longer term resources of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and concerns of applicable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own study of their parts of research, and to achieve a few realizing of the connection among legislation, economics, and statistics
- Includes wide assets, comparable to bankruptcy summaries, examine questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to help teachers and scholars in gaining complete merits from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and scholar research courses, a try financial institution, and attempt financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Best environmental & natural resources law books
This ebook is set the gender dimensions of common source exploitation and administration, with a spotlight on Asia. It explores the uneasy negotiations among idea, coverage and perform which are usually obtrusive in the realm of gender, atmosphere and average source administration, specially the place gender is known as a political, negotiated and contested component of social relationships.
'Human legislation needs to be reformulated to maintain human actions in concord with the unchanging and common legislation of nature. ' This 1987 assertion through the realm fee on surroundings and improvement hasn't ever been extra proper and pressing than it truly is this present day. regardless of the various felony responses to varied environmental difficulties, extra greenhouse gases than ever ahead of are being published into the ambience, organic range is speedily declining and fish shares within the oceans are dwindling.
Oil locate in Ghana, which has already made the govt. and the folk of Ghana euphoric, is without doubt one of the significant concerns this publication seeks to handle. Having Nigeria in brain, the authors desire to warning Ghana to not be complacent along with her oil locate, yet to endeavour to place manageable mechanisms in position to control it good.
Die Finanzindustrie ist Spiegel der Gesellschaft und ihr Businessmodell befindet sich nicht erst seit der Finanzkrise am Scheideweg. Wenn die Negativspirale aus Klimawandel, rasantem Bevölkerungswachstum, ungehemmter Urbanisierung und zunehmend sozialen Spannungen abgewendet werden soll, sind ganzheitliche Management-Ansätze zwingend.
- Handbook of Environmental Engineering Assessment: Strategy, Planning, and Management
- Interpreting Environmental Offences: The Need for Certainty
- Environmental Risk Mitigation: Coaxing a Market in the Battery and Energy Supply and Storage Industry
- Freshwater Resources and Interstate Cooperation: Strategies to Mitigate an Environmental Risk
- Hong Kong's Reunion with China: The Global Dimensions: The Global Dimensions (Hong Kong Becoming China (Hardcover))
Extra info for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments
Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments by Frederick Owusu Boadu