By Sue Chilton,Heather Bain,Ann Clarridge,Karen Melling
A Textbook of neighborhood Nursing is a finished and evidence-based advent overlaying the entire diversity concerns, together with neighborhood nursing roles, own safeguard, public future health, and healthiness advertising.
This is an important textual content for all pre-registration nursing scholars, scholars on expert group nursing classes, and certified nurses coming into group perform for the 1st time.
- Completely updated with present idea, coverage, and directions for perform, all chapters are underpinned by means of a powerful facts base
- User-friendly and obtainable, with studying ambitions for every bankruptcy, plus routines and actions to check present figuring out, advertise reflective perform, and inspire extra reading
- Case reports and examples from perform draw on all branches of group nursing to demonstrate useful software of theory
Read Online or Download A Textbook of Community Nursing PDF
Best allied health professions books
The 3rd version of advent to Splinting: A scientific Reasoning and Problem-Solving strategy is helping readers grasp the fundamental idea, rules, and methods of splinting wanted for scientific perform. utilizing a mixture textbook/workbook layout, it integrates thought and technical wisdom with hands-on studying beneficial properties that equip readers with crucial scientific wisdom, serious considering abilities, and problem-solving talents linked to splinting.
The human foot is a posh physique half composed of fifty-two bones, that's twenty-five percentage of all of the bones within the physique. still, the foot is usually considered by means of the general public and medical professionals as a “minor” physique half. equally, the significance of pedal facts in crime research has additionally lengthy been undervalued, yet as sneakers proof has turn into most of the time utilized in forensic events, so has pedal facts, that's why this seminal paintings is so very important: it's the first textbook ever devoted to forensic podiatry.
Jeder, der Patienten nach einem Schlaganfall behandelt, sollte das zweite Buch von Patricia M. Davies (Autorin des Bestsellers "Hemiplegie", Rehabilitation und Prävention 18) kennen. Denn hier stellt sie ihre Erkenntnisse und Konzepte zur Rehabilitation von Hemiplegikern vor. Das Buch befaßt sich mit der selektiven Rumpfaktivität, einem Aspekt der Behandlung halbseitengelähmter Patienten, der bisher mehr oder weniger vernachlässigt wurde.
This publication offers an outline of the present state-of-art in combining advances in biomedical imaging with intraoperative navigation and preoperative making plans for urologic surgical procedure. those advances carry nice promise in bettering diagnostic and healing urologic interventions to enhance sufferer results.
- Lehrbuch der Entstauungstherapie: Grundlagen, Beschreibung und Bewertung der Verfahren, Behandlungskonzepte für die Praxis (German Edition)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Bausteine der kindlichen Entwicklung: Sensorische Integration verstehen und anwenden - Das Original in moderner Neuauflage (German Edition)
- Diagnose Rheuma: Lebensqualität mit einer entzündlichen Gelenkerkrankung (German Edition)
- Marginal Donors: Current and Future Status
- ESWT and Ultrasound Imaging of the Musculoskeletal System
Extra resources for A Textbook of Community Nursing
A Textbook of Community Nursing by Sue Chilton,Heather Bain,Ann Clarridge,Karen Melling