By Jerry W Markham
Read or Download A Financial History of Modern U.S. Corporate Scandals: From Enron to Reform: From Enron to Reform PDF
Similar business biographies & primers books
SMALL switch: How Fifty money Can switch the realm
There is not more iconic American model than Harley-Davidson. yet like many storied businesses, Harley has needed to evolve to stick on most sensible and from time to time its very lifestyles has been threatened. essentially extinct within the mid-1980's, the corporate started a striking turnaround established on a product improvement and production revolution.
First released in 1963, this examine of corruption within the constructing international locations of Africa takes as its element of comparability Britain, pre-1880, because the authors query no matter if Britain’s event in overcoming corruption can throw any gentle the technique of overcoming corruption in modern constructing nations.
This publication examines nearby financial cooperation as a method to augment macroeconomic balance in constructing international locations and rising markets. Interdisciplinary case stories on Southern Africa, Southeast Asia and South the USA offer a cross-regional standpoint at the viability of such strategy.
- The Egyptian Labor Market in an Era of Revolution
- Financial Market Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets
- Ten-Gallon Economy: Sizing Up Economic Growth in Texas
- The Information Nexus: Global Capitalism from the Renaissance to the Present
- Taxes and Development: The Promise of Domestic Resource Mobilization (CSIS Reports)
- The Rise of "The Rest": Challenges to the West from Late-Industrializing Economies
Additional resources for A Financial History of Modern U.S. Corporate Scandals: From Enron to Reform: From Enron to Reform
A Financial History of Modern U.S. Corporate Scandals: From Enron to Reform: From Enron to Reform by Jerry W Markham