By Colin Thomson,J. N. Alastair Gibson
- Presentation of over 60 stipulations that every one foot clinicians are inclined to encounter
- Cases very easily geared up into sections for ease of reference
- Text profusely illustrated (in black and white) with pictures, line drawings and radiographs
- Form and constitution concise that makes it effortless to take advantage of for either fast reference and self-assessment
- Written via a podiatrist and orthopaedic surgeon.
- 15 new circumstances further to a revised and extended text
- New sections on ‘Lumps and Bumps’, activities accidents and a number of selection Questions
- 100 extra and more advantageous illustrations, with higher labelling
- Emphasis on evidence-based perform through the text
- Includes worthwhile new details on 'when to refer'
Read Online or Download 50+ Foot Challenges E-Book: Assessment and Evidence-Based Management PDF
Similar allied health professions books
The 3rd variation of advent to Splinting: A medical Reasoning and Problem-Solving method is helping readers grasp the fundamental conception, rules, and strategies of splinting wanted for scientific perform. utilizing a mix textbook/workbook layout, it integrates conception and technical wisdom with hands-on studying gains that equip readers with crucial scientific wisdom, serious considering talents, and problem-solving abilities linked to splinting.
The human foot is a fancy physique half composed of fifty-two bones, that is twenty-five percentage of the entire bones within the physique. still, the foot is usually considered via the general public and medical professionals as a “minor” physique half. equally, the significance of pedal facts in crime research has additionally lengthy been undervalued, yet as shoes proof has turn into most likely utilized in forensic events, so has pedal facts, that is why this seminal paintings is so very important: it's the first textbook ever devoted to forensic podiatry.
Jeder, der Patienten nach einem Schlaganfall behandelt, sollte das zweite Buch von Patricia M. Davies (Autorin des Bestsellers "Hemiplegie", Rehabilitation und Prävention 18) kennen. Denn hier stellt sie ihre Erkenntnisse und Konzepte zur Rehabilitation von Hemiplegikern vor. Das Buch befaßt sich mit der selektiven Rumpfaktivität, einem Aspekt der Behandlung halbseitengelähmter Patienten, der bisher mehr oder weniger vernachlässigt wurde.
This e-book presents an outline of the present state-of-art in combining advances in biomedical imaging with intraoperative navigation and preoperative making plans for urologic surgical procedure. those advances carry nice promise in bettering diagnostic and healing urologic interventions to enhance sufferer results.
- The Theory of Advanced First Aid
- Therapeutic Development in the Absence of Predictive Animal Models of Nervous System Disorders: Proceedings of a Workshop
- 31 1/2 Essentials for Running Your Medical Practice
- Tutorials in Patellofemoral Disorders
Extra resources for 50+ Foot Challenges E-Book: Assessment and Evidence-Based Management
50+ Foot Challenges E-Book: Assessment and Evidence-Based Management by Colin Thomson,J. N. Alastair Gibson